RSS

Matt
 Matt
(@matt)
Practitioner Admin
9679 Brass
Challenges:
14/05/2019 7:03 am  

What would be a forum without some kind of code of conduct to follow? I'm all for the freedom of speech and expression, but I'm also not looking to foster chaos. This post outlines the primary rules for commenting and posting in the forum. 

Community Guidelines

Rule #1: Be cool. Don't be quick to ascribe negative intent to others, and don't be a dick. I have a low tolerance for trolls and shady behavior, and it has no place here. I'm fine with spirited debate and discussion, but the moment it crosses into personal attacks and disrespect then it's over. Issuing personal threats of harm, doxing, or others will result in banning.

Rule #2: Profanity is allowed, but use it appropriately. Do not use profanity in thread titles.

Rule #3: Do not post or link to anything illegal such as how to illegally modify weapons or link to guides for doing so. Do not discuss any illegal activities you yourself might be involved in.

Rule #4: Respect copyrights. I dislike when people steal or copy my content without attributing it, and I don't want anyone doing that to others here. If you find an article, you may share up to four paragraphs of it and share a link to the original content.

Rule #5: I get that we're all adults here, but stay on topic. I'm not interested in an ARFCOM BOTD thread or anything of that nature. You can go over there for that. 

Rule #6: No advertising for your webshop or brand without prior authorization from me. Any posts or links that appear to be spam or stealth marketing/shill campaigns will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. That includes affiliate links and other activities. Just don't play that game here.

Rule #7: New members should check in on the introduction forum. Let everyone know who you are and say hello!

Have Fun

Seriously, I'm more focused on enjoying everyone's [digital] company than I am on waving a banhammer around. I look forward to the conversations and where we go from here.

This topic was modified 4 months ago 2 times by Matt

"Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

Pete
 Pete
(@pete)
Member Community Founder
815 Brass
Challenges:
19/08/2019 6:23 pm  

Rule #6 is a great one. I hate shills! They make me feel dirty and when I feel dirty, I use Irish Spring Original Bar Soap. It has that crisp, classic scent I love to leave me feeling refreshed. Irish Spring Original bar soap provides 12-hour deodorant protection, so I can feel fresh throughout the day.
 😉

ReplyQuote
Sunshine Shooter
(@sunshine-shooter)
Engaged Member Author
1524 Brass
20/08/2019 11:03 am  

@pete

😁😁😁

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgement"

progunmillennial.wordpress.com

Pete liked
ReplyQuote
Matt
 Matt
(@matt)
Practitioner Admin
9679 Brass
Challenges:
20/08/2019 11:52 am  

@pete

/SMH

lol

"Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

Pete liked
ReplyQuote

Thank you for coming by The Everyday Marksman. This site and its community are a labor of love. I hope you stick around for a while, and maybe even join us.

-Matt

\\\ Participate

COPYRIGHT © The Everyday Marksman

Adventure Awaits

+ Newsletter
+ New Content Alerts
+ Deals and Sales

Subscribe now

Let's Stay Connected

We can't Wait to Show You More

Please Login or Register