RSS

Matt
 Matt
(@matt)
Practitioner Admin
11318 Brass
Challenges:
26/11/2019 11:55 am  

This isn’t fully rolled out yet, but I wanted to give you a heads up.

I’ve been looking for a way to easily allow support from you guys without being a pain about it. The truth is that the site generates enough money to cover operating costs, but not much else. I’m loath to ask companies for product samples for review because there becomes a whole business relationship issue and conflict of interest during the review. So, if I want to be fair and honest, I have to fund the purchase myself.

I’m setting up a simple way for everyone to contribute via Ko-fi (“coffee”). You can find the support page at:

ko-fi.com/themarksman 

The idea here is that anyone can contribute a few bucks here or there to ongoing projects and purchases. The current project is Gungnir, the precision rifle, which will serve as my testbed for optics and precision training.

As support builds, I’m unlikely to have room to keep everything I buy for review, so I fully expect to run giveaways on purchased gear. This system both lets you guys have say in what gets reviewed as well provides perks back to you for being part of the community.

This is completely a no-pressure situation, but I wanted to put it out there as an option.

This topic was modified 3 weeks ago 3 times by Matt

"Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

Your Support Matters

The Everyday Marksman uses Ko-Fi to help fund our activities. If you like what you get here, then we'd appreciate your support. Supporting the site includes several perks you can't get anywhere else.
Buy a Round

\\\ Latest Articles

Thank you for coming by The Everyday Marksman. This site and its community are a labor of love. I hope you stick around for a while, and maybe even join us.

-Matt

\\\ Participate

COPYRIGHT © The Everyday Marksman

Adventure Awaits

+ Newsletter
+ New Content Alerts
+ Deals and Sales

Subscribe now

Let's Stay Connected

We can't Wait to Show You More

Please Login or Register