RSS

Matt
 Matt
(@matt)
Practitioner Admin
11318 Brass
Challenges:
25/08/2019 10:26 am  

Sorry to leave you guys hanging. This week’s newsletter, #52, was all typed up and scheduled. I woke up this morning to find out that my mailing service suspended my account without notice or reason.

My guess is that they didn’t like something about today’s email.

Being a Sunday, I’m getting no response over any of their support channels. I’m actively setting up another mailing system today to replace it, but I may lose a ton of subscriber data in the process. They’ve locked me out of the list while this gets worked out

Worst case: I exported last week’s newsletter receiver list, which is missing 10 new subscribers since it went out. It’s also missing everyone’s names.

I hope to have this worked out soon.

Sorry.

"Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

Matt
 Matt
(@matt)
Practitioner Admin
11318 Brass
Challenges:
25/08/2019 6:25 pm  

Update to this...

I got my account unlocked. What triggered it was apparently a link in the SIGINT section to Mark Sisson’s blog. Very surprising.

Ill have the email go out later today, but I’m already going down the path of moving to yet another mailing system. Be on the lookout for those new emails soon...

ReplyQuote
Sunshine Shooter
(@sunshine-shooter)
Engaged Member Author
2558 Brass
Challenges: emergency shelter challenge level 1
26/08/2019 5:03 pm  

I looked up that dude's blog.  Did I get the right one?  It looks like some guy's health & wellness blog, nothing that seems remotely close to being blacklisted.

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgement"

progunmillennial.wordpress.com

ReplyQuote
Matt
 Matt
(@matt)
Practitioner Admin
11318 Brass
Challenges:
26/08/2019 9:49 pm  
Posted by: @sunshine-shooter

I looked up that dude's blog.  Did I get the right one?  It looks like some guy's health & wellness blog, nothing that seems remotely close to being blacklisted.

Exactly, which is why I was so surprised.

ReplyQuote

Your Support Matters

The Everyday Marksman uses Ko-Fi to help fund our activities. If you like what you get here, then we'd appreciate your support. Supporting the site includes several perks you can't get anywhere else.
Buy a Round

\\\ Latest Articles

Thank you for coming by The Everyday Marksman. This site and its community are a labor of love. I hope you stick around for a while, and maybe even join us.

-Matt

\\\ Participate

COPYRIGHT © The Everyday Marksman

Adventure Awaits

+ Newsletter
+ New Content Alerts
+ Deals and Sales

Subscribe now

Let's Stay Connected

We can't Wait to Show You More

Please Login or Register