RSS

Matt
 Matt
(@matt)
Practitioner Admin
11318 Brass
Challenges:
16/11/2019 10:57 am  

Since the holidays are upon us, I've been putting together my "wish lists" for gifts. I'm a notoriously difficult person to buy gifts for since my interests are very specific, and I'm rather obsessive about picking out just the right item. Last year, the theme was a lot of outdoors gear including knives, a hammock, and a new computer to run the site with.

This year, the theme seems to be all about the site. Photography and video gear, audio equipment, lighting, and other stuff like that. There are some shooting-related things too, which I'll touch on in upcoming posts. For example, I've asked for some replacement Beretta parts to do an at-home trigger job, a bolt knob for my precision rifle, and other misc parts. I'm finding that I"m less interested in NEW shooting gear than I am in modifying/upgrading what I already own.

How about you guys, what's on your list?

"Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

Cutright liked
Sunshine Shooter
(@sunshine-shooter)
Engaged Member Author
2558 Brass
Challenges: emergency shelter challenge level 1
19/11/2019 3:23 pm  

Books.  Anymore, I just have books on my wishlist.  I don't have time to read them, but I still want more and more of them.

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgement"

progunmillennial.wordpress.com

Cutright liked
ReplyQuote
Cutright
(@cutright)
Member Community Founder
855 Brass
Challenges: emergency shelter challenge level 1
19/11/2019 7:38 pm  

The hankerin' to go to the voods has been strong lately and I've wanted a top of the line sleeping bag for 10 years. $390 for and Enlightened Equipment 850 fill quilt in the right colors would be nice...and totally unnecessary. Truthfully, quality time with friends and family over some good food and drink is it for me. On the complete other side of things, some wilderness isolation on the menu too.

ReplyQuote

Your Support Matters

The Everyday Marksman uses Ko-Fi to help fund our activities. If you like what you get here, then we'd appreciate your support. Supporting the site includes several perks you can't get anywhere else.
Buy a Round

\\\ Latest Articles

Thank you for coming by The Everyday Marksman. This site and its community are a labor of love. I hope you stick around for a while, and maybe even join us.

-Matt

\\\ Participate

COPYRIGHT © The Everyday Marksman

Adventure Awaits

+ Newsletter
+ New Content Alerts
+ Deals and Sales

Subscribe now

Let's Stay Connected

We can't Wait to Show You More

Please Login or Register