RSS

Pete
 Pete
(@pete)
Member Community Founder
1078 Brass
Challenges:
20/08/2019 12:02 pm  

Pages show up wonky on both Chrome and MS Edge. See attached file for an example. This is on a USAF network computer so it could be because of all of the security restrictions (firewalls etc.).

"It is an enormous simplification to speak of the American mind. Every American has his own mind." -Ludwig von Mises (Theory and History)
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein (The Moon is a Harsh Mistress)
"Those who are in love with practice without knowledge are like the sailor who gets into a ship without rudder or compass and who never can be certain [where] he is going. Practice must always be founded on sound theory." -Leonardo da Vinci (#19 Of the Mistakes made By Those Who Practice Without Knowledge)

Matt
 Matt
(@matt)
Practitioner Admin
10662 Brass
Challenges:
20/08/2019 12:20 pm  

@pete

It's not the computer, it looks like the spacing got off because of the screen resolution. There is a breakover point where if the screen gets narrow enough, it drops the sidebar and removes the overlap of the content area into the header. It looks like your screen is right on the border of that breakover.

I just made an adjustment to some of the elements, let me know if it helps.

"Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

ReplyQuote
Pete
 Pete
(@pete)
Member Community Founder
1078 Brass
Challenges:
20/08/2019 2:01 pm  

@matt

That did it! Thanks!

"It is an enormous simplification to speak of the American mind. Every American has his own mind." -Ludwig von Mises (Theory and History)
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein (The Moon is a Harsh Mistress)
"Those who are in love with practice without knowledge are like the sailor who gets into a ship without rudder or compass and who never can be certain [where] he is going. Practice must always be founded on sound theory." -Leonardo da Vinci (#19 Of the Mistakes made By Those Who Practice Without Knowledge)

ReplyQuote

Thank you for coming by The Everyday Marksman. This site and its community are a labor of love. I hope you stick around for a while, and maybe even join us.

-Matt

\\\ Participate

COPYRIGHT © The Everyday Marksman

Adventure Awaits

+ Newsletter
+ New Content Alerts
+ Deals and Sales

Subscribe now

Let's Stay Connected

We can't Wait to Show You More

Please Login or Register